Warning! Adobe credentials can be used to read or change anything in Adobe Marketing Suite. Don't give them out willy-nilly.
Your analytics are safe. Your credentials never leave your browser. They are used to create WSSE authorizations.
I promise to do nothing nefarious and you can verify that your credentials are safe by looking at outgoing network traffic.
If all this makes you nervous, you may want to refresh your Adobe Web credentials after using this service.
After refreshing your credentials, your old credentials can no longer be used. This protects your Adobe data.
I collect the following information
This information will be used to create whitepapers for the education of the analytics community.
You consent for me to retain a portion of the data which I will obtain from Adobe on your behalf.
When information is hashed, it will be done with the PBKDF2 algorithm (an algorithm recommended to protect passwords), using a pepper and 5000 iterations.
This level of hashing security is the same LastPass uses to locally encrypt passwords.
This hashing system will protect your identifying details for years to come.
I will collect the following information:
- A hash of the filename you used.
- A hash of the organization name. Your organization name is not captured directly.
- A hash of your user name. Your username is not captured directly.
- The total number of report suites in your organization. The titles and rsids of these reportsuites are not captured.
- For each report suite you select to include in the report, I may also collect the following:
- How many eVars, props, and events are enabled.
- How many eVars, props, and events have descriptions.
- How many eVars, props, and events have names.
- How many eVars, props, and events have names but which are not enabled.
- The slot numbers (e.g. eVar2, prop4) of configured eVars, props, and events.